Monday, July 7, 2008

The First Step

Having read Jack McClellan's blog I felt compelled to join him. I, however, do not wish to make my identity known.

From reading his blog, I am not surprised at the encounters he faces from day to day. Indeed, being a pedophile is a hard thing to live with. Like Jack, I too long for young girls. I have also, like Jack, never done anything illegal. I also never plan on violating the law regrading children.

Sex crimes are something that will haunt a person forever be it child molestation or rape. Just knowing the penalties and what sex offenders must go through is enough to keep me straight.

I can not keep the thoughts from clouding my mind though. I often find myself looking at clothing ads and drooling over the child models. So instead of hording Victoria's Secret I have Goody's and other such catalogs laying around the house.

This is a hard life and I see (almost on a daily basis) no one taking the time to understand Pedophilia. Things like To Catch a Predator, Perverted Justice and Law and Order annoy me to no end as they simply perpetuate a stereotype about pedophiles. I have never hurt a child and will never seek to be with one.

So, Jack McClellan, I join you but remain behind a cloud of anonymity.

2 comments:

teenlover said...

i can really relate to this as i'm exactly the same, never would i set out to find a child for a sexual encounter but i too have similar thoughts about girls who live near to me, i'm not proud of this fact but.....i admit to fantasizing about them etc so im glad theres others out there to so i'm not alone, if anyone wants to talk this i'd love to

Unknown said...

Yeah man I'm the same